Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gallery last update on mainpage  (Read 2418 times)

cedriclr

• Coppermine newbie
Gallery last update on mainpage
« on: October 23, 2006, 04:53:46 pm »

Is there a way to show the date gallery was last updated on main page ?

Thanx,

meek

• Coppermine novice
Re: Gallery last update on mainpage
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 10:52:18 am »

I'd like to know that as well... Anyone?

Thanks.

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 02:51:26 pm »

Could be done but there are several questions to ask first. I was thinking of adding this to a new theme I'm working on but I'm stuck on what to present as "last updates".

1. Private albums can not be seen by users not logged in. Should this be included or not? There can be 2 dates, one for logged in users and one for not logged in.

2. What about last comments added? Should this be included or not? As issues as #1 above.

3. Moving pictures or albums around, should this be included? I haven't looked at this one but may be harder.

4. Voting??? Should this be included?

See, not so easy once you add up all the questions. The big question is "what is a latest update?"

Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

meek

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 03:00:37 pm »

Hi there.

You're quite right. I just made it work a minute ago using CpmFetch: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55691.0.html. I don't know how this CpmFetch script handles private albums as I'm the only one using my gallery and I don't have any private albums nor any registered users or comments. I only wanted to display to the world when I last uploaded any kind of media to my gallery...

- Meek
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 20 queries.