Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage  (Read 5032 times)

GH

• Coppermine frequent poster

I discovered just imageflow and slider and would place it free on pages and display above text (for text insertion I use normally minicms, but the item is with the plugins here not possible).

some exemples what I'd like to do on my site http://hoffmann07.fr/g

1) it would be nice to see the slider instead of the text "here comes after this test version a slider" which is the position of "gallerie description" on the main page.

2) also to place imageflow or the slider on other pages, for ex. the menu point "expositions A-Z" or "expositions actuelle" or "auteurs A-Z" which are individual links. The menu point "Nos photographie" is an album with linked files only: here it would be interesting too to add on top the imageflow or slider.

2) above imageflow (or slider too) to display a text. I suppose, when I know how to insert these plugins free on a page content, I can add text easily.

I feel that this is asking very much, also I imagine that this means to have more functions as "random" or "last additions", but even if the later is not possible to extend, the questions 1 - 3 to indicate how to do would be very useful. Many thanks in advance for each contribution.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 08:04:27 am by Joachim Müller »

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
Re: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 07:58:56 pm »

Your link doesn't work.

I have some problems understanding your english (maybe because I'm no native speaker either); if you speak german, feel free to contact me in german language.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: placement of imageflow (or/and slider) in and outside the mainpage
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2008, 08:01:52 am »

Well, this is the international part of the forum where only English postings are permitted. I have split the German reply from the initial thread. Discussion continues on the German sub-board in thread http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,55717.0.html
Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.