Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add problem due to user error  (Read 2187 times)

Lithrael

• Coppermine newbie
batch add problem due to user error
« on: October 11, 2008, 09:45:41 pm »

Apologies for disobeying the help instructions, but this should be a simple one.  The trouble is entirely due to my error.

v1.4.19.  I had started to batch upload a directory.  After I got the thumbnails and the checkboxes but had done nothing else, I hit 'back' on my browser by accident.  Now, when I return to batch add, no new files are found.  Where do I look for them to add them to albums - or alternately what do I do to get Coppermine to see the files as new again?

I did search the docs and forum but the answers all seem to be for actual config problems rather than user error.

Thanks very much. 

Lithrael

• Coppermine newbie
Re: batch add problem due to user error
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 10:20:26 pm »

Cripes.  Trying to look at the batchupload directory with ws_ftp, I... can't.  The batchupload directory is listed along with edit and userpics, but when I try to open the batchupload dir, it says there's no such directory.  That's...  odd.  I'm unable to change permissions on it either, while I can change permissions on other directories.  Did Coppermine or my webhost just glitch up and eat it?  Should I attempt to delete the 'phantom' directory and make a new one?

I will make a test user account if it will help to pin this down, can't see how it would though :(

Lithrael

• Coppermine newbie
Re: batch add problem due to user error
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 10:53:23 pm »

ok, resolved, what appears to have happened was the batchupload dir's permissions were scrambled somehow in this process.  I had to fix the permissions through my webhost's user cp (ws_ftp was not able to change them for some reason).  Everything appears to be fine now.  Sorry for the wailing ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 20 queries.