Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: header changes & global replace of base URL  (Read 6855 times)

sdani

• Coppermine newbie
header changes & global replace of base URL
« on: October 13, 2008, 02:03:29 am »

If you prefer to use rac for payment processing, I have posted a bid for this project on RAC too..
http://www.rentacoder.com/RentACoder/misc/BidRequests/ShowBidRequest.asp?lngBidRequestId=1024450

I need two simple (for someone who knows this stuff ;) changes in coppermine's classic theme.

1. On the top header, there are several links, named:

"
Home :: Register :: FAQ :: Login
Forum :: Album list :: Last uploads :: Last comments :: Most viewed :: Top rated :: My Favorites :: Search

"

CHANGE -> I want to move all these links to the bottom of the page in the footer or close to footer.

2. The second change may or may not be in Theme, but what I would like to do is a global "replace" of base URL just before the images are shown to guests. I am using this gallery only for anonymous users and I am the only one who will upload the images. I am okay in keeping the images on the same server, where my php code runs and let coppermine validate all the images when the display page is being created (which is all out-of-the box). The change I am looking at is, that:

"after calculating all variables, images text etc, and after running all validations, just before the page is displayed to end user, I want to change the base URL to an external image server and serve the images from a remote server".

So, the images will remain on both serevrs, i.e. the coppermine server and on the remote server, and all validations will be done locally but during the display, we will use remote server's URL.

I don't want anyother customization in supporting external image server. So, hopefully this is just a preg_replace if you know where is the right place to change in the php code.  I don't want to use apache redirect for all images, I want this change in the php code.

sdani

• Coppermine newbie
Re: header changes & global replace of base URL
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:09:45 pm »

I have already selected a coder for this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.