Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble with batch adding files (suhosin problem I think)  (Read 3772 times)

csidori

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble with batch adding files (suhosin problem I think)
« on: October 04, 2008, 12:13:31 am »

I just spent around 2 hours to try to find out why coppermine keeps throwing me back to the "select folder" page whenever I'm trying to add more than 50 files at once and I managed to learn that there's this suhosin thing installed that does this. I never had problem with coppermine before so it's new to me, I tried to find out how to solve the problem but I can't do anything. I have no idea how to change the suhosin.upload.max_uploads 25 25 line, I don't get what they say on the website. I asked my host to change the values in php.ini but she couldn't find that file on her server so I have to do something otherwise I'll have to re-install copperine and I just added like 300 albums, I wouldn't like to start it all over again :S Is there any way to change that value without using the php.ini file?

Fabricio Ferrero

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • From San Juan, Argentina, to the World!
    • http://fabricioferrero.com/
Re: Trouble with batch adding files (suhosin problem I think)
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 05:27:13 am »

I asked my host to change the values in php.ini but she couldn't find that file on her server
  :o

Just as advice, if she doesn't know what a php.ini file is, change your webhost immediately!!!  ::)
Read Docs and Search the Forum before posting. - Soporte en español
--*--
Fabricio Ferrero's Website

Catching up! :)

csidori

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 09:36:03 am »

:o

Just as advice, if she doesn't know what a php.ini file is, change your webhost immediately!!!  ::)

she's good, but that doesn't help my problem :(
I should finishe my gallery today and I don't know what to do. no advice?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 03:12:26 pm »

You can locate php.ini easily by looking at the output of phpinfo. The path to php.ini is being printed there. As fabri suggested: a wannabe-webhost who doesn't know where php.ini is located is in the wrong line of business. I wouldn't trust that person any further than I can spit a dead rat.
We can't advice anything, as your issue is entirely related to webserver setup and not to coppermine.

csidori

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 06:33:56 pm »

ok I found out that she's not the owner of the server, she just has space so she can host people but she doesn't have access to the server root. but it's still strange because there are 3 other sites on the server who all use coppermine and none of them had this problem.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.