Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: One click: from thumbnail to full sized image?  (Read 2121 times)

some guy

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: One click: from thumbnail to full sized image?
« on: October 02, 2008, 12:37:16 pm »

Hi everyone,

Just installed Coppermine and tinkering with it. Not sure if this question has been answered before but I want to know if you can click on a thumbnail and go directly to the full sized image? Right now I have to click twice - first click on the thumbnail > then taken to a new page with slightly bigger image and filmstrip below it > click again for full sized image in new window. It's a little time consuming and I'm not sure how many surfers would enjoy that experience.

Any suggestions/ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2008, 02:36:25 pm by Hein Traag »

some guy

• Coppermine newbie
Re: One click: from thumbnail to full sized image?
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 01:20:52 pm »

Don't worry, I worked out you just have to click 'No' for 'Create intermediate pictures' under the Files and thumbnails settings in config.

::)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Solved]: One click: from thumbnail to full sized image?
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 07:44:43 am »

Hm, I wonder how this could solve your issue... Anyway, for others with similar issues: there's a mod that let's you do that. It's named "from thumbnail to full-size pop-up (skip intermediate page)" and can be found here: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,34360.0.html
In fact, the parent board where this mod has been posted contains some usefull alternatives as well that spice up your gallery visually, like the various lightbox scripts.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.