Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alignment Issues  (Read 3576 times)

JerryTeo

• Coppermine newbie
Alignment Issues
« on: September 30, 2008, 08:52:37 am »

Hey guys, new to Coppermine and require some help.

I'm using a stripped down version of iGames theme, read thru a fair bit about some of the threads here regarding the non-centered top menu posts.  The one that specifically worked on the igames theme was a big help, but the menu isn't exactly centered.

But thats not what I'm worried about.  I might've made a mess of the original code with my tinkering and if you click on any of the albums - the album menu that runs directly above the gallery is aligned left while the gallery part of the album remains centered.  When I log in, the album menu centers itself with the gallery while the login menu is now aligned left.  Really left me scratching my head.  Any help would be awesome.  Thanks.

Here's a link to the page.

http://www.teo-ology.com/album/index.php

JerryTeo

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Alignment Issues
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2008, 10:45:09 am »

I checked the site again in IE - everything works perfectly.  But it doesn't appear to align to center in Firefox.  If anyone knows how to overcome this or is this inherent in the difference between the browsers and there's no solution, please let me know.

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2008, 12:33:00 pm »

You have some <div>s that don't seem to be doing anything but it's hard to tell so zip up your theme and attached it to this thread. I'll be out until this evening so maybe someone can help you before then.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

JerryTeo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2008, 09:22:02 pm »

Here are the theme files - thanks for taking a look.

http://www.teo-ology.com/ftp/MyTheme.zip

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 12:26:36 am »

JerryTeo

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 06:44:06 am »

Sorry, was searching around for the attachment link last night - didn't see the additional options until today.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.