Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Help!!!  (Read 2049 times)

sarahlambent

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Help!!!
« on: September 27, 2008, 12:13:06 pm »

Hello, respected members form the coppermine gallery forum. I need very badly your priceless help. I damaged my site's coppermine gallery not on purpose,ofcourse. The gallery was spammed by millions of advertising comments so I went in the site's cpanel and then phpmyadmin and just deleted the cpg1411_comments from both _gallery and _photogallery now the files there are
only 19 and they were 20 but now when I open it, it says to me:"There was an error while processing a database query". Do you know how to help me fix it? The bad thing is that a friend of mine installed the coppermine gallery and I have no idea how to fic it but she can't help me because she's out of the country. I anyone can help me, I will  be forever in your debt. If anyone knows how to reintsall the gallery and at the same time keep the picture files that we uploaded it will be a miracle. Can someone reinstall the gallery I will give you the password and username to my site cpanel of the site. Bless you a million, take care! Hugs and kisses! :-*
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 06:01:38 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Help!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 12:14:55 pm »

Enable debug mode and post the mysql error message you get.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php

sarahlambent

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 02:14:35 pm »

Enable debug mode and post the mysql error message you get.

http://coppermine-gallery.net/tutorial/debug_mode.php

Thank you so much for the help. I've done this and this is what message I get Coppermine critical error:

Unable to connect to database !

MySQL said: Access denied for user 'lovelysa'@'ak47.gotobg.net' (using password: NO)

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 06:01:12 pm »

Check the database connection settings in your "include/config.inc.php" file. You'll need to download it from your CPG directory using a FTP client.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.