Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: a veery basic question: wht is the best way of beginning with minicms  (Read 4897 times)

GH

• Coppermine frequent poster

Hello, I discovered just now minicms and I ask me for the best way to learn how to use it.

I did some first experience with coppermine for its general functions and I tried to integrate coppermine into a cms content system named Guppy befor knowing minicms, but I miss the possibility to link types of coppermine contents to the cms

MiniCMS seems to be created for that reason  with the possibility to link automatically additional pages to some kind of coppermine pages, as categories, albums, images. I have it installed now and was in the admin manager of the plugin..

Is there anywhere a compendium (more as the readme file) how to start und use the general functions for people which are not be able to write html (of course, I can create something with dreamweaver and can transfer it), to make my start page. I'm be able to replace URL's and so on.

But I do not know  very simple things as how controlling the place of my page or inside a page, f.ex.

For ex. in minicms: I would like to make appearing the pages as a column on the lift side, as additional information. I saw sites created with minicms where I saw this, but know how to do.
I fear, that all this is depending of html-coding ?

Many thanks
GH

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: a veery basic question: wht is the best way of beginning with minicms
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 12:43:07 pm »

From the announcement thread for MiniCMS:
Please note though that this plugin does not get supported on coppermine-gallery.net (that's why this thread is locked), but only on the correspoding support board on cpg-contrib.org.
Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.