Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What field distinguishes the default thumbnail?  (Read 1785 times)

treehstn

• Coppermine frequent poster
What field distinguishes the default thumbnail?
« on: September 18, 2008, 06:04:01 am »

I'm using CM as a gallery engine for a database system that I'm working on.  I have a programmer working on part of the project.  He is not familiar with CM. 

What I need to do is enter the static url for each album into a field in one of my database tables.  When a user searches the database the search results are going to bring up the default thumbnail image for the attached CM album. 

What I can't figure out is what record or field in coppermine is distinguishing the default thumbnail.  I'm already going to have to manually copy and paste the static url for the albums.  I'd rather not do the same for the default thumbnail especially since I'd like to have the flexibility of changing the default thumbnail.  If I could have the programmer use a database call (don't know if I'm using the correct terminology) against the given album to display the thumbnail it would be great!!!

Thanks!

Nibbler

Re: What field distinguishes the default thumbnail?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 11:00:26 am »

It's the 'thumb' field. That corresponds to a Coppermine pid or if 0 you grab the last uploaded file as the thumb.

treehstn

• Coppermine frequent poster
Re: What field distinguishes the default thumbnail?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 03:48:53 pm »

Thanks Nibbler!  I'll pass on the info and see if he can get it to work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.