Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Image Block  (Read 11640 times)

kiwi_pearlsnz

• Coppermine newbie
Random Image Block
« on: September 16, 2008, 12:12:21 am »

Hi there, me again,

Thanks for helping me get my random image block working.  It is now displaying.  I also managed to edit the other blocks once I knew exactly which code to edit.  But don't feel I need those other blocks.

Is there a way to show more than one random image?  I'd like to show a couple, 2 0r 3 maybe, random images.

Plus, the last added picture is not actually displaying the last uploaded picture. 

I'm quite novice at php, and once given step by step instructions will be able to insert any modified code into the random.php file.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards
Angela Purcell

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
Re: Random Image Block
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:35:01 pm »

You can add the random block multiple times and as far as the last image is concerned, which block are you talking about here ?

kiwi_pearlsnz

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:50 am »

I have the       pnCPG     random block activated.  So it currently shows images last added to "user albums" but not to the album categories I as admin created.

I have created galleries for my wow users of : Real life pics and WoW Screenies - but when someone uploads to those, it does not display on the block.  But when a user uploads to their user gallery, it will display that pic.

Now if I excude user galleries from scroller or random.  It does not display pics from the albums I as admin created.

I am just a bit confused as to why it is excluding non-user albums.

casNuy

• Coppermine addict
  • My other hobby
    • Nuy Community
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2008, 10:17:12 am »

The block adheres to the standard Coppermine permissions (at least tries to  ;) ), so I suggest you review the permissions on those albums. Also the admin can have user albums.
Anyway without a link and access, difficult to tell.
Cas
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.