Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: photo shop/shopping cart: isignup/ login form missing after installation  (Read 5145 times)

GH

• Coppermine frequent poster

Hello, I need some help because probably I did the installation wrong:

In the description how to install everything was going fine, but may be that I did not very well understood the remarks for css_changes, what I understood was that I had to copy the lines off the txt-file changes and insert them into the style.css-File of the classic.theme-folder with this file, I did copy it on the end.

After this, when I put items in the basket and go to checkout, there should be a login form coming with the content of the field inside the custome fields (updated or not with name, adress, zip....), but I updated.

But going to checkout there was no appearing of this login form ???

Thanks and by
GH

efekt

• Coppermine novice
Re: photo shop/shopping cart: isignup/ login form missing after installation
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2008, 08:01:21 pm »

could you give a link to your gallery??

GH

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 01:02:50 am »

Hello, I had it only on localhost, but I make just now the transfer to www.galerie-schistes.tk/copper to show what is the state of my implementation. It will be ready in 5 minutes, I guess.
Regards
GH

GH

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 01:51:15 am »

Sorry, I forget that coppermine is sql-db-based, so far I am not able to do this on a remote site for the moment, because on this hosting site there is no DB available.
GH

GH

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 02:14:45 am »

ok, it is resolved: the error was that I was always logged in in my function as administrator, here the forms did not come.

I made a copy of the entire folder under htdocs to change much of the parameters for installing it on the remote side as asked, and before doing the rest I tried again, if really the login form did not come, but he comes this time, because I was not at all logged in.

thanks
GH

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.