Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting German mouse-overs and I am set to English  (Read 3093 times)

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
Getting German mouse-overs and I am set to English
« on: September 08, 2008, 02:13:41 am »

I am running 1.4.9.  I have English set as the language in config.  Yet, I get German mouseovers on the pictures.  I tried enabling language with the user drop-down and picked English but I still get German.  How do I make this English?  Thanks.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Getting German mouse-overs and I am set to English
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2008, 06:46:56 am »

I am running 1.4.9.
Then upgrade! Most recent stable release currently is cpg1.4.19, so you're running 10 versions behind.

I have English set as the language in config.  Yet, I get German mouseovers on the pictures.  I tried enabling language with the user drop-down and picked English but I still get German.  How do I make this English?  Thanks.
Then post a link to your gallery

simonmason

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2008, 02:16:34 pm »

I mistyped the version number - I am at 1.4.19.  I will make the gallery available externally - as previously posted I am using it internally to deliver pictures to touchscreens throughout the house as part of my home automation system.  The mouseovers become an issue here because the pointer stays over the picture after touching the screen to select the picture.  On the main gallery screen the mouseover on the pictures shows the picture details and it appears to be in English.  When you drill down into a given picture, thats when I start to see the German.

It can be accessed temporarily here: www.simonmason.net/gallery/index.php

Thanks.

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2008, 02:29:03 pm »

If you mean the "Eine aktuelle Version vom Flash-Player muss installiert sein, um die Vollbild-Ansicht zu nutzen!" that's part of a plugin. You'll need to modify the plugin to remove or translate that.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,48265.0.html
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008, 02:34:32 pm by Nibbler »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.