Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upload error Script called without the required parameter(s). (GD not working)  (Read 6319 times)

7breaths

• Coppermine newbie

I am having issues with uploading files and I do believe that the image size has something to do with it.

I have followed the "Asking for SUpport" section in docs and this is what i have:

Script called without the required parameter(s).

File: /www/justfree.com/f/l/i/fliayessa/htdocs/cmine/db_input.php - Line: 58

I am not going to post the debug as it says not to do that until asked.

I can upload smaller pics -- so i know size is an issue but what I was wondering is why the auto resize in config --> Files and thumbnails advanced settings   is not kicking in ---- i have it set to use gd v 2.x.  Should that not make it resize to within the settings?  I have found similar errors throughout but they do not seem to be the same as mine.  Also, I am hosted so i cannot alter php settings.

the link:

http://fliayessa.justfree.com/cmine/index.php

user : testuser  password: t3stus3r -- set for no approval

any help would be appareciated, hope i got everything required in here!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Upgrade! You're using cpg1.4.9, while the most recent stable currently is cpg1.4.18.

Scott O

• Coppermine newbie

Hmm... I'm having this same error.

I get the message:

Critical error
Script called without the required parameter(s).

File: /db_input.php - Line: 58

I'm trying to upload a fairly large avi file (100+ MB).  I have read the support board and also the "4.11.4 Upload troubleshooting" of the documentation.  I have increased changed my configuration to allow for the size of the file I am trying to upload.

I searched the support forums and found this thread.  Since it was not flagged as "solved" I'm adding to this thread rather than starting a new one.  If you would prefer I start a new thread, please let me know.

I can create a test username/password if needed as well as provide the debug information if needed.

I am using Coppermine 1.4.19 with MySQL version 4.1 on php 5.2.6.  Dreamhost is my hosting company.

Nibbler

100 MB is too large for HTTP upload. Use FTP + batch add.

Scott O

• Coppermine newbie

After posting the above message, I discovered this Troubleshooting the upload process thread.  I had searched for my error on the forums rather than browsing for it, so I missed the thread for that reason.

I doubled-checked my permissions on the /ALBUMS, /ALBUMS/USERPICS, and /ALBUMS/EDIT directories and they are all set to 755.  I have been successful uploading regular photo files to my gallery before.

I did see the part about checking the PHP's configuration on my server.  Here's what I show:

max_execution_time   30   
max_input_nesting_level   64   
max_input_time      60   
memory_limit   90M   
upload_max_filesize   7M

I'm assuming that the last variable of 7m makes it impossible to upload a 100+ MB file, but I'm not sure.  Can anyone help me confirm that?

Scott O

• Coppermine newbie

Oops... posted my new response while Nibbler responded.  I will try the FTP + batch add as suggested.

Scott O

• Coppermine newbie

The FTP + batch add worked, however I'm beginning to see the faulty wisdom of uploading a 100+ MB file to begin with.  I'll try converting the file to another format or something, but my original issue is solved.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.