Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem in 'Batch add files'  (Read 2827 times)

Amrit World

• Coppermine newbie
    • The World of Immortals...
Problem in 'Batch add files'
« on: September 06, 2008, 09:35:47 pm »

First of all, I appreciate your efforts for making such a beautiful script for online photo galleries. I have installed Coppermine Gallery a few days ago: http://www.amritworld.com/gallery/ . I like the way it works and I believe this is the script I always wanted.

However, I am facing a problem. I am unable to use 'batch add files' function any more. When I first tried 'Batch add files', I could do it successfully. I did not remove or edit any file, but now this feature no more works.

When I click 'Batch add files', it gives a list of folders (directories) which I have put in /albums/. When I click any of directories, it gives a list of all the pictures in that directory. I click 'OK' button and I am asked to put those picture in an album. When I click 'Insert selected files', it again takes to the page where I started, that is where I get after clicking 'Batch add files' button (where the list of directories in my /album/ appears).

I would really thankful to you for the help in this regard.

Regards,

'Amrit'

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Problem in 'Batch add files'
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 09:48:26 pm »

Do regular http uploads work as expected? Post a deep link to one of the files you're having issues with when batch-adding. Also take a look at phpinfo: if you can see reference to suhosin, you need to contact your webhost and make them configure it properly.

lovinorange

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 03:56:04 am »

Okay ... I have seen this topic appear a few times but never a result since no one provides the requested information so I am hoping you can help me.  I had the same problem where you go in and when you click insert it takes you back to the beginning of the batch add process.

One of the images I am trying to add is: http://www.twilight-online.org/images/albums/movies/twilight/moviecompanion/117.jpg

I have had no problems with this up until now.  I uploaded a few files this afternoon with no problems.  Thanks for looking into it.

Also here is the test user I created in case you need it:
user: test
pass: 1234

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 09:11:47 am »

You shouldn't have hijacked someone else's thread (as per board rules), as your issues may or may not be the same the original thread starter had. You should have started a thread of your own. You should have done exactly as suggested in the docs, section "asking for support on upload issues". Read that section now and then do exactly as suggested there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.