Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: template goes wide now and then  (Read 2220 times)

diedhert

• Coppermine novice
template goes wide now and then
« on: September 05, 2008, 12:41:16 pm »

Hello,

I set up my own coppermine-based web gallery a few days ago. I installed lightbox2.

When I click thumbnails (f.i. http://diederikdhert.natuurpuntwestkust.be/coppermine/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=1) to see pictures, SOMETIMES, not always ( and I can't figure out nor predict when it happens and when not) the "window" very wide (and scrollbars appear), not displaying the picture on the screen, but you have to scroll to the right to have the picture seen).

I cannot say you have to click on this or that thumbnail, but by clicking on thumbnails, it happens now and then. And when trying to view a picture that was on a "wide window" a second time, the screen will not be wide necessarily the second time.

It occures when I visit my website from several computers.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem ?

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: template goes wide now and then
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2008, 01:20:19 pm »

It looks like all the themes expand when viewing intermediate images. How did you install lightbox2? My guess is that's the problem so remove it to see if the problems persists. If you edited any themes replace them with unedited ones.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision

diedhert

• Coppermine novice
Re: template goes wide now and then
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2008, 05:02:38 pm »

It looks like all the themes expand when viewing intermediate images

(It might be a language problem, as English is not my native language) Do you mean this is always the case, with every theme, on every website, when viewing intermediate images?

Thanks,
Diederik

diedhert

• Coppermine novice
Re: template goes wide now and then - SOLVED
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2008, 05:19:30 pm »

I solved the problem ! Following the instructions to install Lighbox2, I switched debug mode on.
It appears that the expansion of the theme is due to very long sentences of information displayed in this debug mode.

I switched it off and have no longer these apparantely randomly widening of the window while viewing intermediate images.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.