Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: centering thumbnails  (Read 3312 times)

cadan

• Coppermine newbie
centering thumbnails
« on: September 04, 2008, 11:30:06 pm »

Greetings,

I am using cpmfetch to simply display the latest 4 uploads to my coppermine gallery on the main page of my site.

The problem is that I have got the text under each of the thumbnails to center but the thumbnails themselves seem to be left-justified within their cells
and not centered above the text underneath them. I am sure there is a way to make the thumbs center themselves within the cells but I am a total noob when it comes to coding. I was able to center the subtitle text by copying a line from someone else's code on the forums here.

Here is my $options line...can anyone tell me what I need to add to it in order to cause the thumbs to center over their subtitles? Could you provide an example of what the entire line should look like?

Code: [Select]
$options = array("imageheight"=>"75","subtitle" => "<center><FONT color=#f8d23a size=2> {{pHits}} Views <center></STRONG> <br> {{pOwner_name}}</center></font>");
Great Mod by the way Vuud, once I learn something about php and CSS I'll be going crazy with this one!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.