Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Feature Request  (Read 3846 times)

djboxny

• Coppermine novice
    • Latin Videos and much More
Feature Request
« on: April 18, 2004, 03:41:23 am »

It woud be nice if everytime a user leave a comment or Uploads a picture the custom fields would be filled in by what he maybe haved put in his Profile.  Lets say  the custom fields i got in my gallery are Age, Location, Sex, Status.   So those fields will need to be filled when registering to the gallery so eveywere the user comments or Uploads he doesn't have to fill in the 4 custom fields

Just a Tought

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 08:07:17 am »

custom fields go for individual pics, not user profiles. Most people use the custom fields for information about the pic (like photographer, camera model etc.). Such a special modification you request won't be usefull for many users, so I guess it won't go into the mainstream code of coppermine, but of course you (or anyone else who needs this feature) are welcome to post a hack that will do that.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.