Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audio and new theme  (Read 1767 times)

creativegd

• Coppermine newbie
Audio and new theme
« on: August 31, 2008, 07:18:40 am »

Hi i am a new user to coppermine. i would like to learn how to add a background audio if that is possible.

Also would like to change the setup theme so each image shows very large and hase thumbnails underneath or off to the side. Not sure how to set up a new theme.

Thank you
Heidi

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Audio and new theme
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2008, 10:23:22 am »

Hi i am a new user to coppermine.
First of all: welcome to the support forums. Please review the board rules that you agreed to respect when signing up. We have a strict "one issue per thread" rules that you agreed to when signing up!

i would like to learn how to add a background audio if that is possible.
Music for your site

Also would like to change the setup theme so each image shows very large and hase thumbnails underneath or off to the side.
That's default behaviour. Set the size of intermediate images accordingly to reflect your idea of "very large".

Not sure how to set up a new theme.
Did you read the docs? Does the section http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg14x/docs/index.htm#theme_create not help?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.