Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photo Shop - End Mail with wrong filenames  (Read 3389 times)

beegees

• Coppermine newbie
Photo Shop - End Mail with wrong filenames
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:56:31 pm »

Hello

As a newbie and not realy to php used coppermine user, i installed the photo shop plugin. So far so good. Tooks me a lot of time to do it, and probably two years of my life  ;) But with trying, reading the support forum i could modify the plugin to my wishes. At least almost.

Recieving an Order Mail there is most of all as it should. If got the size of the photos, the defined price, the quantity but not the filename. Instead of (for Example 12345670.jpg > Original filename) i've got a Number 1 (or 222). I guess is the number of the picture in the gallery.Picture one in the first gallery creats an 1 on the End E-Mail.

It would be great, if any of the cracks could give me a hand and explain me, where i have to modify and how i have to do this. Thanks a lot!

Take care

Beegees

beegees

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Photo Shop - End Mail with wrong filenames
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 08:35:39 am »

Hello

Found the solution i wanted in the forum:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,44417.msg211449.html#msg211449

English should be your native language  ;D could make the search a little bit easyer. Anyway, sorry for the wrong posting an have a good day.

Beegees
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.