Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Problem at onclick  (Read 2410 times)

Crazymodder

• Coppermine frequent poster
[Solved]: Problem at onclick
« on: August 27, 2008, 10:30:48 am »

Hello every one i have some boxes with bbcode under each image but now I want to show up a litte box under the textarea if you click into the textbox.
My Codeidea:

Code: [Select]
$info['Show Pic<br>to a friend']='<textarea type="text" name="text" rows=2 cols=60 onclick="focus();select();copy(this.value); readonly="readonly">'.$CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/').basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])."?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]".'</textarea><div align="center" id="box1" style="border: 1px solid #FF0042; visibility:hidden; background-color: #FFE7ED">My Text</div>';

So this
<div align="center" id="box1" style="border: 1px solid #FF0042; visibility:hidden; background-color: #FFE7ED">My Text</div>'; is a little box and should be only show if you click on the textarea. So you have to set visibility:visible;

My Idea was to put that code behind the onclick of the textarea:
document.getElementById('box1').style.visibility = 'visible';
So the full code is:
$info['Show Pic<br>to a friend']='<textarea type="text" name="text" rows=2 cols=60 onclick="focus();select();copy(this.value); document.getElementById('box1').style.visibility = 'visible'; readonly="readonly">'.$CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] . (substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/').basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])."?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]".'</textarea><div align="center" id="box1" style="border: 1px solid #FF0042; visibility:hidden; background-color: #FFE7ED">My Text</div>';

But the problem is if I add this code
document.getElementById('box1').style.visibility = 'visible'; thinks like focus(); select(); copy(this.value); doesn't work.
I hope you can help me and tell me how I have to change te code.

Thx
Best Regards
Crazymodder
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:41:54 pm by Nibbler »

Crazymodder

Re: Problem at onclick
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 12:05:41 pm »

Is there no one who have an idea?

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 12:10:12 pm »

You're missing the ending double quotes for your onclick attribute.

Crazymodder

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 02:57:29 pm »

I have add the " at the end but I have an error

My Code:
$info['Bild einem<br>Freund zeigen']='<textarea type="text" name="text" rows="2" cols="60" onclick="focus();select();copy(this.value);
document.getElementById('box1').style.visibility = 'visible';" readonly="readonly">'.$CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"] .
(substr($CONFIG["ecards_more_pic_target"], -1) == '/' ? '' : '/').basename($_SERVER['PHP_SELF'])."?pos=-$CURRENT_PIC_DATA[pid]".'</textarea><div
align="center" id="box1" style="border: 1px solid #FF0042; visibility:hidden; background-color: #FFE7ED">Code kopiert</div>';

The ErorrMessage is:
http://layertest.la.funpic.de/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-4#
if you change 'visible' to "visible" you get no error but than it didn't work because you must use 'visible' do you have any idea?

Nibbler

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:03 pm »

You need to escape the single quotes:

\'box1\'
\'visible\'

Crazymodder

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 04:08:32 pm »

Thx Nibbler you are the best now everythink works perfectly;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.