Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moved images to different domain  (Read 2083 times)

Mystic Diamond

• Coppermine newbie
Moved images to different domain
« on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:06 am »

Hey all,

I moved my images from one domain to another on the same domain. I created a php script to dynamically create the entries for category, albums, and pictures. The data is correct in the database and the albums are showing correctly in the categories. The only problem is that the images aren't showing up. I try to do "rebuild images" in admin, which shows that the pictures are associated with the albums. Do I nede to make another change for the frontend to see that these pictures exist in the respected albums?

Thanks in advance.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Moved images to different domain
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 02:14:10 pm »

I moved my images from one domain to another on the same domain
You probably meant to say "I moved my images from one domain to another on the same server", correct?

Do I nede to make another change for the frontend to see that these pictures exist in the respected albums?
Impossible to advice without knowing what you actually did. Why don't you post a link to your gallery for a start?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.