Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random Image - link to interm. image inside its actual album  (Read 1830 times)

Riser

• Coppermine newbie
Random Image - link to interm. image inside its actual album
« on: August 15, 2008, 09:35:13 pm »

Hi all,
I'm looking for a solution to change the behavior of the random images and -thumbs. Afaik the random images are pulled from a 'virtual album' called random. Would it be possible, to link the thumbnails of random-images to the intermediate images inside their actual albums? For example, when using the filmstrip, I would like to have the thumbs in the filmstrip showing more images from the album, where this random image belongs to. Say, my random image thumb shows a picture from the album 'people'. When i click on this random thumb, I DON'T want to jump in a album with more random pictures but I want to jump directly into the album 'people'. I've searched but I couldn't find any posts regarding this topic ..

Any ideas would be aprecciated!

Regards
Riser

Gizmo

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • BullsEye Photos
Re: Random Image - link to interm. image inside its actual album
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 03:37:05 am »

The standard installation of CPG already does this. If this isn't the case for you, you need to provide a link to your gallery so it can be checked.
Did you read the manual first???? Taking 2 minutes to backup your files can save you hours of wondering what you screwed up.
Billy Bullock - BullsEyePhotos Blog of Indecision
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.