Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: upload file with preview img  (Read 2473 times)

squewheet

• Coppermine newbie
upload file with preview img
« on: August 14, 2008, 04:47:46 am »

Is the a way i can upload a file with a preview image of what what the file is.

Nibbler

Re: upload file with preview img
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 10:37:38 am »

See the custom thumbnails section in the documentation.

squewheet

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:39:23 pm »

I read that but that still didn't help me on what I wanna do. Below is a example of what I wanna do.

Example:
Ok I have a photoshop brush file I made with about 10 to 11 diff brushes I made. And I wanna upload that file to my gallery. Well I can get it to upload but not with a preview image. If your familiar with deviantart then you should know what I'm talking about. You know when you upload a file on there you choose your file and then a image that people look at to decide if they wanna download the file. Is there a mod that will allow me to do something like that.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 02:06:22 pm »

You failed to say what extension your file has. Is it psd? If yes, then do as suggested in the docs (the custom thumbnail section that Nibbler already has refered to) and upload the custom thumbnail to your webserver. We can't be more detailed if you don't post more details: it doesn't matter what number of brushes you use or what is on the pic. We need technical details. Usually, a deep link to the file you're talking about might help as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 20 queries.