Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: connect osc with coppermine  (Read 4034 times)

valenedian

• Coppermine newbie
connect osc with coppermine
« on: August 22, 2008, 03:34:16 pm »

Hello,

I've tried to connect a oscommerce site with a coppermine gallery.
Now people who log-in in osc are identified automatically in coppermine. But when they return in the osc site they lost their session.

My problem is: I need to place the famous osCsid ( the osc id session) in the url of each link of coppermine.

And I've tried to find a function which create all links but it seems not to exist.... :-[

Is there another solution than rewriting all links by hand, except javascript?

Thank you.

pamelasplayroom

• Coppermine newbie
Re: connect osc with coppermine
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 01:59:42 pm »

hi there.

i know its been a while since your post, but i was wondering if you have had any success with this.

i also want to link coppermine to osc, and would be interested to know what you have done so far to bridge the two.
i know a lot about osc and its structure, but have not had a good look at the coppermine code yet, or the method used to create a bridge.

if i can get to the same stage as you then maybe together we can manage to get it working and create a fully functioning bridge.

many thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.