Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: help with shop.  (Read 5496 times)

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
help with shop.
« on: August 20, 2008, 03:55:40 pm »

Hello,

I didn't know which category to add this into and I really wanted some help to change a couple of things, 

1. When I add pictures to the favourites option as a user is it possible to add an option to add the pictures to the cart for them to buy?.
2. When the customer goes to pay it gives an option to continue before they pay, can this be removed so that they have to pay before continuing?.

Help would be much appreciated or a point in the right direction.

Thanks

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: help with shop.
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:59:38 pm »

I assume you are using the shopping cart from stramm ? If so, say so. Add a link to your site. If needed we will move the post a more suitable part of the site.

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 10:24:51 am »

Hello, yes it is from Stram,  My url is siliconmayhem.co.uk/pg  at present I am having some SQL permissions errors so I have to fix that first.

Thanks

:)

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 11:54:13 am »

All fixed looks like my hosting company decided to stop all processes due to a corrupt or ongoing running process, caused by image magick.  Anyway should be up and running within the hour..  If you could please give me as much info as possible that would be great.. :)

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 09:38:53 pm »

1. no
2. tell me how that should work in your opinion?

Not modpack related. I'm moving this thread to the plugin board.

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 04:09:37 pm »

What I would like to happen;

1. When a picture is added to favourites I would like to have an option to add to the cart and then remove all the pictures from the favourite page..  You will have to excuse my ignornce I am very new at PHP...

2. Also,  when I go to the page it gives a continue option which bypasses the paypal option that I have setup.  Is there a way that I can remove the continue button so they have to go to the payment option only..

Thanks very much for help Stramm.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2008, 06:19:52 pm »

1. After having a look I have to say favs work. I messed it up with the search. This won't cause the search is stored in a cookie.
2. The continue button can be removed by modifying the photo_shop_checkout.php file. You need to comment out one line
Code: [Select]
msg_box('', $msg_box_txt, $lang_continue, 'index.php');

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 12:02:22 pm »

thanks Stramm,  So can you please confirm that when I add a picture to Favorites I am able to add it to the cart as an option?.

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 12:28:29 pm »

?? Seems I haven't understood what you're up to till now... without modifying code this isn't possible out of the box.

mattnewark

• Coppermine newbie
    • siliconmayhem.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44:59 pm »

sorry,  what I would like to do is t be able to add a picture to favourites and then have a button that will allow it to be added to the cart as a bulk buy.  I think that code will have to be changed and at present do not have the knowledge to do this.  I am using Enlarge it and the code does not allow you buy the picture as it bypasses the shop code.
I have done as you asked with regards to // the code and it removes the option for paypal etc completely, I would like to just remove the button continue from that page not the ability to pay for the pictures.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.