Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: dir path error  (Read 2302 times)

aem

• Coppermine novice
dir path error
« on: April 16, 2004, 12:46:14 am »

Hi,

The gallery installation works perfectly HOWEVER i wish to make a change in the directory paths with which the pics gets stored and imaged. I have changed the 'album' directory to be /www/p/mydomainname/gallery04/htdocs/albums/ and dir for user pics to be /www/p/mydomainname/gallery04/htdocs/albums/userpics/. Pics where uploaded to the required folder (as seen in the folder via ftp) but the images does not come up in the gallery page. I get this error

Failed to create directory /www/p/mydomainname/gallery04/htdocs/albums//www/p/mydomainname/gallery04/htdocs/userpics/10001 !

Warning: mkdir(/www/p/mydomainname/gallery04/htdocs/albums//www/p/mydomainame/gallery04/htdocs/userpics/10001): No such file or directory in /www/p/mydomainame/htdocs/gallery04/db_input.php on line 222

Thing is i have installed the script in a subfolder of a different directory then where i want the pics to be uploaded to. It seems that i cannot view the userpics images (came back with broken pics).

What must i do to have the pics viewable?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
dir path error
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2004, 08:18:12 am »

You can only use relative paths in coppermine config, not absolute ones. Also, you can't change the location if you already have pics in your database.

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.