Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FTP Upload does not work since 1.4.19  (Read 1985 times)

holyworld

• Coppermine novice
FTP Upload does not work since 1.4.19
« on: August 10, 2008, 04:33:06 pm »

Hi,

using this great tool for quite some time... but since 1.4.19 I have made the following observations & comments:

--> Read all forum entries I found to this topic
--> checked all folder and file permissions

Problems:
--> Uploading files to a folder in albums (with 755 permission)
--> when clicking through with "batch  add files" it tries to display the files with "_" replacing spaces in files names.. so resulting in a error! When I manually change the files names it works.. strange!!
--> After correcting this manually and proceeding I get "Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image" for each and every file.

It worked before with 1.4.18... just for fun tested it with Jupload.. it works. But I do not like this tool as you cannot specify where to it shall upload the files.

Thanks a lot for someones help!

Cheers from Switzerland

holyworld

• Coppermine novice
Re: FTP Upload does not work since 1.4.19
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008, 12:43:35 am »

Did some more investigations...

--> the problem with the underscore presists... really strange...

--> when I change the DIR permissions from 755 to 777 it works! Any ideas...? with older versions of Coopermine I always worked with 755.. and had no issues a at all..

thx
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.