Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Account Can't Login - Get the login page again  (Read 3817 times)

anna.

• Coppermine newbie
    • Canon Love
Admin Account Can't Login - Get the login page again
« on: August 09, 2008, 06:46:45 am »

Hi All!  :)

I know is annoying to have the same question/problem asked thoudsands times but I really searched in all similar threads and couldn't find an answer that helped me.  :-\

So the problem is that I can't login to my gallery :( I was logged in two days ago and then when I finnished the changes I wanted to do I was gonna click on user mode but I moved my mouse clicked on logout :P but I thought "Well, I can login again" but now I can't  :(

Whenever I try to login it just gives me again the login page. I've cleared my cookies and tried to login in both IE and FF but nothing. :(

Gallery: http://so-bonnie.net/photogenic/ (1.4.18 modpack by Stramm)

Thanks in advance, and seriously I apologize if this has been answered before but I couldn't find anything.

copperminepro

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: Admin Account Can't Login - Get the login page again
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 07:31:35 am »

Did you make any changes after your last login?

A test user account would also help

anna.

• Coppermine newbie
    • Canon Love
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 05:59:13 pm »

Um, well, I don't think so. Though, I installed the script through Fantastico and it had the 1.4.16 version so I upgraded manually to 1.4.18 but then on fantastico said I had yet to upgrade, guess I should had to upgrade through Fantastico  :-\ so even though I had upgraded manually I clicked to upgrade (Guess that was wrong) and then installed the modpack by Stramm...I think since then I can't login.  ???

user: test
password: test

Marijke

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2008, 11:43:49 am »

Hi,
You host your site at flirtatious.org right? I have the same problems with log in! I can't login too.
So i think it's the host..

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2008, 11:47:27 am »

I installed the script through Fantastico and it had the 1.4.16 version so I upgraded manually to 1.4.18 but then on fantastico said I had yet to upgrade, guess I should had to upgrade through Fantastico
not a good idea, see here why http://coppermine-gallery.net/demo/cpg15x/docs/en/auto-installers.htm doo a manual upgrade to the latest version (cpg1.4.19)
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

anna.

• Coppermine newbie
    • Canon Love
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2008, 08:04:24 pm »

Yeah, I know it wasn't a good idea :( I guess I wanted to save time 'cause I actually know how to install it manually so I guess that's why I did it through Fantastico.

I also, think it may be the host, 'cause when I was checking about the cookies I saw that the browser it's kind of blocking the host's ads...

I will try upgrading to the latest version and see how it works.

anna.

• Coppermine newbie
    • Canon Love
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2008, 03:46:50 am »

Ok, so I've manually upgraded to 1.4.19 modpack by Stramm but nothing.

Maybe it's a problem with my host (though I can't really see how) because apparently I'm not the only onw having problems with it. I'll e-mail my host and see how it goes.

Marijke

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2008, 07:51:21 am »

Anna, i have send an email to the webmaster of flirtatious.org, because i'm hosted there too.
and i get this email back:

Hi,
I'm moving all the sites to a new server so I had to freeze the MySQL so you guys won't add anything while it's moving since you'd have to reupload lol. I'll let you know when you can start uploading again!

-Natasha

So it's not your fould, but it's the host ;)

anna.

• Coppermine newbie
    • Canon Love
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2008, 02:38:44 pm »

Yeah, I figured somthing was going on because I can't login to either of the scripts installed on my site. I e-mailed the host too yesterday though I haven't had a reply.

Thank you, by the way!  ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.