Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Usergallery in profile (phpBB3)  (Read 4917 times)

Tigerdyr48

• Coppermine newbie
Usergallery in profile (phpBB3)
« on: August 07, 2008, 05:04:33 pm »

Hi there,

Okay, I've been trying to do this for two weeks now - to absolutely no avail.

The idea is to implement the user's CPG gallery into his/her profile in phpBB3, so that when a user looks at another user's profile, that user's gallery would show up within the profile. At first I couldn't even get anything from CPG into the profile, but then I finally got at least SOMEthing - however useless. I'm not about to give up on this, but I sure could use some help here.

The structure of my forum/gallery is this:

cpg1418/cpmfetch
     phpBB3

I made a .php file containing the following:

<?php
       include "../cpg1418/cpmfetch/cpmfetch.php";
       $objCpm = new cpm("../cpg1418/cpmfetch/cpmfetch_config.php");
       $objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1,4);
       $objCpm->cpm_close();
     ?>

I named it CPMTEST.PHP (hoping to get at least SOME sort of resulet) and placed it in phpBB/

In phpBB3/styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_view.html I placed the code below near the end of the file:

<!-- INCLUDEPHP cpmtest.php -->

This all results in the code returning the last couple of images uploaded to CPG, of course. Obviously this wasn't what I hoped to achieve at all. I've been approaching this from numerous angles, but I just can't figure out what I need to do.

I know the "cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1,4);" isn't what I should use, but that was just me trying to get some sort of result.

Anyway, I am quite confident that the ID of the user's category in CPG is the same as the user's ID + 10000. So I suppose I need to pull the profile owner's user ID and add 10000 to this number, somehow. And I reckon I need to somehow apply that to line 4 ( $objCpm->) of my CPMTEST.PHP

But I just can't figure out how to go about doing this!  ???

I really could use some help.

Dogbot

• Coppermine novice
Re: Usergallery in profile (phpBB3)
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 07:45:32 pm »

$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(1,4);

Change 4 to however many you want to be shown....

Dogbot
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.