Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload video files?  (Read 13792 times)

Shane

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
Upload video files?
« on: August 07, 2008, 03:19:01 am »

Etienne, I've been using the applet for at least a year now and love it.  This is the most useful addition anyone has offered IMO. 

Is there any way to make the applet upload video files? Or any plans to include that capability in the future?  With the ability to upload via java, thus circumventing file size issues, this would be a great tool to upload video files to the photo galleries.

Thanks again for all of the time you've put into this.  It is appreciated.

etienne_sf

• Coppermine addict
    • Wiki
Re: Upload video files?
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 02:07:08 pm »

AFAIK, uploading video works. I just checked it. You just can't preview them... Currently   ...   ;)

You'll perhaps have to override the Coppermine's max file size in the JUpload configuration. With the applet's chunk management, like you stated, here is no real limit for the file you upload.

Etienne

cottage

• Coppermine novice
Re: Upload video files?
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 02:28:50 pm »

Hi Etienne,

Great Plugin! Follow up question on movies: I get an error that the files I'm trying to upload are not image files, and this aborts adding the files to the upload list. How do I circumvent that?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.