Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Arts organization needs help and can pay!  (Read 3876 times)

decoyte

• Coppermine newbie
Arts organization needs help and can pay!
« on: August 01, 2008, 03:19:58 pm »

Hi;

We are a East Coast arts organization with literally thousands of images we would like to put on line and be searchable by artist, category, color etc.  The search criteria would be embeded in the metadata of the JPEG.

In an ideal world we would like to be able to upload images to the site in-house and also offer the artists a secure means to upload their own images.

We have a remote Windows 2003 (Web Edition) server.

As an arts organization we do not have a lot of $ but we can pay a reasonable fee either based on a project cost or an hourly rate.

If you are interested please let me know and inlcude an example(s).

Thanks

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Arts organization needs help and can pay!
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 06:34:18 pm »

Why don't you install it for yourself? Coppermine is free! Installing it is dead easy, so if you're on a tight budget, why don't you safe the money and spend instead a few minutes on reading the documentation that comes with coppermine and setting it up by yourself?

decoyte

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Arts organization needs help and can pay!
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 07:11:42 pm »

Well Joachim, I could install it myself, but I thought it might be an interesting opportunity to get someone in the Coppermine community to work on an interesting project and create something really special and rewarding, make a little money and increase their Internet skill set which could lead to more work from us and ultimately more work for them thus increasing our positive karma...

But if I can't find such a person I will install it myself
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.