Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted: Mod/Hack to charge for uploading files (PayPal)  (Read 3738 times)

rubyimage

• Coppermine newbie
Wanted: Mod/Hack to charge for uploading files (PayPal)
« on: July 25, 2008, 08:43:48 pm »

This is the opposite of the downloading/selling mods. I need to be able to charge contestants to upload their photos for contests. Number of uploads will be limited with option to add more for an additional fee. Will also need to pass through contact info to me. Coder must guarantee work and to fix bugs if they arise within a reasonable amount of time. Budget is limited, but I expect to pay reasonable costs and I'd bet there are others out there who would also pay for this. I need as soon as possible. Please reply with contact info and quote.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Wanted: Mod/Hack to charge for uploading files (PayPal)
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2008, 10:58:35 am »

You're of course welcome to post your job description in any way you like, but from past experience I'm pretty sure that nobody will reply here, with so little information given in your job description. I suggest taking a look at the sticky thread on this sub-board named "sub-board rules, read first!" and doing exactly as suggested there, as this will make it much more likely that your posting will attract possible takers who are actually skilled enough to accomplish the task.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.