Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Browser dose not support scrip cookies  (Read 6518 times)

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Browser dose not support scrip cookies
« on: July 24, 2008, 06:04:30 am »

Hi i cant log in to my coppermine gallery as admin i keep getting this error ....your browser dose not support script cookies ...
can anyone help me to fix this problem please
cheers
Eve
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 08:46:37 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Browser dose not support scrip cookies
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 07:07:22 am »

We can hardly help you, as we're not mind readers. As a first step, posting a link to your gallery might help a lot... ::)

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 07:15:16 am »

Hi so sorry i dont know much about all of this so here is my link to the gallery
http://craftbitsandbears.com.au/gallery/index.php
if you can help me log in that would be great

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 08:04:23 am »

The cookie names look fine to me.
  • Are you 100% sure that your browser is set up to accept the cookies? Try with another browser.
  • Do you have a third party app on your PC that might interfere? Pseudo security apps like notorious "Norton Internet Security" come to mind. If you have such an app, temporarily disable it to see if your login then sticks. If this is the case, configure your pseudo security app to allow the cookies by your own site.
  • Did you turn the auto complete for passwords on in your browser? Maybe an old password is stored. Temporarily disable the password autocomplete feature and try again.
  • Try with another theme - maybe your custom theme is interfering. Go to http://craftbitsandbears.com.au/gallery/login.php?theme=eyeball and try loging in. To revert back to your custom theme, go to http://craftbitsandbears.com.au/gallery/login.php?theme=xxx
  • Are you sure that you're remembering your password correctly? If not, search the board for "lost admin password" or similar - this should give you an idea how to recover it.

You're not using pnCPG, so you shouldn't have started your thread on that sub-board. Moving accordingly.

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 08:21:45 am »

all these suggestions you have made to me i have to say No to all of them as the log in was fine 2 days ago but this has happened 3 times now and then just corrected it self ...i dont know what else it could be ...

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 08:30:41 am »

what is pnCPG???????

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 08:46:23 am »

then just corrected it self ...i dont know what else it could be ...
OK, marking thread accordingly.

what is pnCPG???????
If you don't know that, why did you post your question on the pnCPG sub-board in the first place? The board description and the sticky threads there explain what it is, I will not repeat this for you, as it's completely irrelevant anyway.

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Solved]: Browser dose not support scrip cookies
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 11:25:36 pm »

this topic is not solved you just cant handle the truth ....your 40 years old and ya german ...your pig headed all i asked for was some help i wont be recomending coppermine to any of my friends this program sux its not stable and its a waste of my time ...
also you never even helped me and this is the second time i have been on this forum for help with this problem your fucking hopeless

darkangel68

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 04:09:10 am »

Haha i fixed the problem on my own so no thanks to your so called support forum ...what a load of cocky shit ...learn some communication skills it may help you in your old age baby

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 07:14:49 am »

Yeah, communication skills - that's something I could learn from you: your racist insults really sound like I could benefit from them.
I'm already sorry to have wasted my time trying to help you, because that's what I did when I posted about possible client issues in my second posting in this thread.

You reported your thread as solved, saying
and then just corrected it self
, so I marked the thread as "solved", which is what we do here to make other supporters aware that the thread has been taken care of and to help others with similar issues when usin the search.
You come back here to keep on insulting me and don't even bother to post what you actually did to solve your issues for the benefit of others, which is very selfish.

Nobody around here cares wether you will continue using coppermine or not and wether you're going to recommend it to others.

However, I'm not going to listen to your insults any longer - you're banned. Go away and be rude to someone else. Bye.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.