Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Right Click  (Read 2457 times)

RobbyL

• Coppermine newbie
No Right Click
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:36:15 am »

Is there a way to make it so anyone who visits my photogallery can't download the pictures? Like somekind of a No Right Click option?

Thanks

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: No Right Click
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 06:27:40 am »

There are no-right-click scripts available that are supposed to do what you're up to, but they are silly and easy to circumvent. If you're afraid that someone might steal your pics, watermark them or don't publish them on the internet. If you must have such a silly no-right-click script, search the board for it, as questions similar to yours have been asked and answered many times over.

RobbyL

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 04:23:12 pm »

Thanks for your reply, but I've searched the board for an answer to my question. Perhaps the "No right click" wording was the incorrect words to use, I'm just looking for something to block others from downloading my pictures. You know how many posts just the keyword "click" brings up alone on this forum? I'm new to Coppermine and I've gone through and tried to find my answer where I should. I then came here and can I just say how rude I think you moderators or whoever you all are that answer these questions for us? Granted I'm sure the same questions keep getting asked, but you don't need to be so rude in your replies. How very unprofessional!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 05:17:03 pm »

I then came here and can I just say how rude I think you moderators or whoever you all are that answer these questions for us? Granted I'm sure the same questions keep getting asked, but you don't need to be so rude in your replies. How very unprofessional!
Sure thing. But flaming supporters certainly is a clear sign for being professional ::).

but I've searched the board for an answer to my question. Perhaps the "No right click" wording was the incorrect words to use, I'm just looking for something to block others from downloading my pictures. You know how many posts just the keyword "click" brings up alone on this forum?
Hm, strange. My search for "no right click" brought up many good results - nearly all of them relevant. Searching for the word "click" is of course not a very bright idea.

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.