Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PM stats  (Read 6031 times)

rick945

• Coppermine newbie
PM stats
« on: October 07, 2009, 05:40:45 am »

Hello sir Stramm,

In this mod, Is there anyway to display pm status (read, unread) preferably on top right corner of web page, like cpg_pms plugin.

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: PM stats
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2009, 08:54:27 am »

I've split your question from the announcement thread. Next time please start new threads for your questions.

Add
Code: [Select]
{LOGIN_FORM}to your template.html where you want the login form (and the PM info) to appeare. Compare with the classic theme that comes with the modpack.

rick945

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2009, 09:28:11 am »

hhooo!, thats cool, Thank you very much sir Stramm, we are still developing our gallery, and still in the process of fine tuning, before we will open it to public.

All for today,

Rick
learning by trial and error

Joerg-Andre

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 01:22:57 pm »

I've split your question from the announcement thread. Next time please start new threads for your questions.

Add
Code: [Select]
{LOGIN_FORM}to your template.html where you want the login form (and the PM info) to appeare. Compare with the classic theme that comes with the modpack.

Hallo, can you help me?
i use the PM Plugin Modul and on my site it is on the rigt side.
how can i change it to middle or left site?

here is the code but i dont find him..
<div class="smallfont" align="right">Willkommen <strong>Joerg</strong><br><a href="index.php?file=cpg_pms/pms">Private Nachrichten: </a> 0ungelesen 0</div>
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 20 queries.