Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: help needed...  (Read 13487 times)

rony446

• Coppermine novice
Re: help needed...
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2008, 12:43:50 pm »

No, you just copy the function or variable definition that you want to see changed from the sample theme into your custom theme.

Mr. Joachim Müller, Thank you for your information. Now I found the how to edit mytheme/theme.php. after changing the file, it changes the title when i clicked on it. but in front page, the image title is not changed. still it is at below the image.

do u tell me which file have to edit for put the title to the up of the image at the front page?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2008, 07:58:55 am »

That's it: you used yet another thread to post the question dealt with in this thread:
it is possible to flip individual information ( description or views or price ) to the top of the image? if yes then how?
, breaking board rules once more and although I have told you clearly that you definitely are not allowed to spread the question from this thread over others. I have had enough of this: you're banned from this board for a week to allow you to review your childish behaviour. Next ban will be permanent. Do not dare to re-register.

dhanshiri

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 04:33:34 pm »

same question from me. is it possible to place title of image to the top of image?

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 05:16:59 pm »

same question from me. is it possible to place title of image to the top of image?
dhanshiri, did you read the whole post ? you are also breacking board rules by hijacking this thread. Please, stop with this and search the board. we are not just a hotline...
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.