Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Number of comments, and image title?  (Read 4502 times)

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
[Solved]: Number of comments, and image title?
« on: July 20, 2008, 05:55:58 pm »

Hi all,

I'm running SMF 1.1.5 / Tinyportal 0.9.8, bridged with Coppermine 1.4.18, and currently using coppermineFetch to pull images on to my front page (Latest gallery images).  I have searched but not found the answer.

Can someone tell me what code I need to show the number of comments, and the image title under each thumb? please.  So far I have it showing who uploaded the pic, and the number of views.  Code I'm using as follows, in a center block for tinyportal.

Code: [Select]
echo "<center>";
chdir("../gallery/cpmfetch/");
include "cpmfetch.php";                   
$objCpm = new cpm();
$options = array("imageheight"=>"75","subtitle" => "<center> {{pHits}} Views <center> <FONT color=#ff0000 size=2>Image By</FONT></STRONG> <br> {{pOwner_name}}</center>");
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(2,4,$options,$filter);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
chdir("../../");
echo '<a href="http://cameracraniums.com/gallery?action=gallery">View more latest images</a>';
echo "</center>";

Link to my site,  http://cameracraniums.com/
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 06:19:25 am by Joachim Müller »
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Number of comments, and image title?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 06:59:03 pm »

OK, I found the answer to adding the title, so it's just the number of comments I need help with, thanks. ;)
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: [Solved]: Number of comments, and image title?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 08:42:14 am »

:(  I notice my thread has been marked as solved, but I still have a question outstanding. 

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2008, 09:04:22 am »

You said that you have found an answer, that's why this thread was marked as "solved". I guess you shouldn't have posted two separate questions in one thread if this bothers you, as we have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up. Additionally, you failed to post your solution for the benefit of others, although this is the point of a support board. Behaving like this makes it less likely that supporters will be willing to look into your issues.

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2008, 10:14:19 am »

Please except my apologies,

I simply forgot about the one question per thread rule, and tried to edit my post and remove one of the questions shortly after I found the solution, but couldn't :(

Here's the updated code I'm now using.  It is now displaying the "image title", "The number of views", and the "owners name"    Added to a center phpbox in Tinyportal,

Code: [Select]
echo "<center>";
chdir("../gallery/cpmfetch/");
include "cpmfetch.php";                   
$objCpm = new cpm();
$options = array("imageheight"=>"80","subtitle" => "<center>{{pTitle}} <br> {{pHits}} Views <center> <FONT color=#ff0000 size=2>Image By</FONT></STRONG> <br> {{pOwner_name}}</center>");
$objCpm->cpm_viewLastAddedMedia(2,4,$options,$filter);
$objCpm->cpm_close();
chdir("../../");
echo '<a href="http://cameracraniums.com/gallery?action=gallery">View more latest images</a>';
echo "</center>";

And the link to my site, http://cameracraniums.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.