Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Please help troubleshooting Joomla/Stramm/Mehdi  (Read 3637 times)

janne l

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Please help troubleshooting Joomla/Stramm/Mehdi
« on: July 20, 2008, 11:50:09 am »

Hi, I have a running Joomla 1.x, Coppermine 1.4.18 and SMF. I am using the modpack by Stramm and the hack from Mehdi. Everything is running just fine together, exept I can't get the notification and the cropping of thumbs to work. It works in a stand alone installation, but as soon as I uses Mehdi's hack the functions are gone.

How can I brigde and wrap coppermine into Joomla without using the hack?

Here is my site

I have been searching and reading on this forum for days now with no usable result.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:16:44 pm by Joachim Müller »

janne l

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Please help troubleshooting Joomla/Stramm/Mehdi
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 12:14:43 pm »

;D I tried just one more thing, and now it works. I hacked the file as described by Mehdi instead of using the already hacked file. Now the cropping of thumbs work, but the notication of new comments doesn't work with autosubscribe on for the pic owner.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.