Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Accessing Coppermine gallery comes up blank; HELP!  (Read 3009 times)

ngmaster

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I'm new to the forums, so be gentle!

I'm trying to run Coppermine 1.4.18 on my web server and what I'm finding is that when I try to run the main page, it takes a while to go anywhere, and when it finally does, I get a blank page.

Main page URL is:
http://www.ng-master.com/cm/

Now to make things interesting:

-I can access a specific gallery directly (loads fairly slow, but it gets there about 80% of the time) .  Example:
http://www.ng-master.com/cm/index.php?cat=136

-I can access a specific album in Coppermine directly (also a little sluggish, but more reliable).  Example:
http://www.ng-master.com/cm/thumbnails.php?album=670

-I went over all the coppermine tables in mySQL using PHPAdmin, and wiped out the cpg135_sessions table (about 150 MB) and checked/repaired each and every table.

-Ran the Update Database function in Coppermine Admin (ran a bit slow, but it got there eventually).

Problem still occurs regardless of what I try and do. 

I'm convinced this has more to do with my web server (hosted by HostOnce.Com), but I wanted to ask the forum here for what they think, if I missed anything else.

Thoughts, please?

Thanks in advance!
-David Ng
ngmaster@gmail.com
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 04:46:48 pm by Joachim Müller »

ngmaster

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Accessing Coppermine gallery comes up blank; HELP!
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 02:35:25 am »

Just noticed something interesting:  There was an error in one page access that indicated that the maximum amount of time for script execution was reached.  Is this some kind of PHP script execution problem I'm running into?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 06:57:51 am »

All of the links you posted are down (not only blank) for me - review. Posting your email address publicly is not a bright thing, as there is no support by email, but email harvester will pick up the address and reward you with even more spam.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 08:25:28 am »

Links are working (at present). But it's very slow as described and accessing index.php results in a blank page as described. I would check the processes in MySQL. Maybe one ore more processes are running in a loop and kill the performance (e.g. with MySQLDumper you can check and kill them).

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 04:46:39 pm »

Index page now works for me as well. Obviously, the thread starter was able to fix his issues, but failed to resolve his thread here. That's not very nice, as it wastes supporter's time. Marking as solved.

ngmaster

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 07:11:21 am »

Index page now works for me as well. Obviously, the thread starter was able to fix his issues, but failed to resolve his thread here. That's not very nice, as it wastes supporter's time. Marking as solved.

No, I'm thinking it's more to do with my web host than with Coppermine.  Still, I thought I might ask if there was anything that could be done on Coppermine's end.

Thanks for the terrific support.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 15 queries.