Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I can upload Coppermine for cheap  (Read 3608 times)

sunshinefun27

• Coppermine newbie
I can upload Coppermine for cheap
« on: July 14, 2008, 07:04:31 am »

My example:
http://narniasource.site88.net/gallery/
I just made that(I can provide proof, like a written message on the board to you, if you'd like.
Coppermine Setup:$4.00-It should be quick. I'll need your ftp information to install it and mysql, your host should provide the passwords, usernames, and database. You can also order a theme as shown below. This package also allows IM and e-mails to me for help on setting up your gallery(such as how to add photos, change your theme, ect.)

Theme:$3.00 for a customized theme. My specialty is fansites, but I can do other things. If you'd like a preview of a theme before it's finished to make sure you want it, i'll allow that. Also, include color schemes and photos if you care. PM with info. I know this is asking you to trust me, but I'm really just trying to make some money and I love making graphics. To see some of my graphics, go to community.livejournal.com/vanishingwater.

If you want anything else, feel free to ask. I can also do website layouts, though not very good ones, but they're cheap-$6, so if you want a preview, just ask.

PM me with info and I'll give you my paypal account
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.