Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Invalid]: Is there any tool for me??  (Read 5804 times)

BernardPerry

• Coppermine newbie
[Invalid]: Is there any tool for me??
« on: July 11, 2008, 05:25:35 pm »

Hello everybody, there are a lot of sites that offer different videos. What I do, is collect the most interesting videos that are available online. Often, the ones I check out are good but many times I land up on a page that has no video or nothing to match my interest. I am looking for a solution to this, a tool that can help me to make my browsing more specific and can prevent the openings of non-related sites.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 05:28:40 pm by Stramm »

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Is there any tool for me??
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 05:28:25 pm »

Coppermine is no browsing tool but an online photo gallery. So your feature request is not related at all.

Richard_Clark

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Invalid]: Is there any tool for me??
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2008, 09:57:23 pm »

I also like to have the videos that are unique but that needs spending time online and I don’t have the time required. But, yes my cousin does use a browser toolbar to browse the different pages on a single page without opening them. This helps him to view the content of the page prior to opening the link so that he can decide to open the page or leave it. It also results in safe browsing and is also suited for your needs as you can watch the links to different pages without opening them which will make your search faster and refined. You can easily get this free software from here.
Hope this will help you.
Good luck!

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2008, 10:04:21 pm »

I appreciate your willingness to help but this has nothing whatsoever to do with Coppermine. Locking this thread.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2008, 10:59:45 pm »

Both the thread starter (BernardPerry) as well as the person who replied (Richard_Clark) come from the same location according to their IP addresses. A bit too much coincidence for my taste. Looks like spam to me. We already have seen adverts for that toolbar...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.