Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thumbnail doesn't appear after uploading image on file info page  (Read 2115 times)

hozyali

• Coppermine frequent poster
  • HozyAli
    • Starcom Hosting

Hi,

As the title says, when I upload an image, it says successfully upload x images, click next to submit image/file info.
so on that page, on left side, it was used to show the thumbnails properly, but suddenly its stopped. it just shows a single small black line instead of thumbnail. and doesn't save the image info on submit, says image couldn't be uploaded.

Please advise.

Regards
Ali

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: thumbnail doesn't appear after uploading image on file info page
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2008, 08:53:07 pm »

The first thing you should try is following all the tips here such as posting a link to your site etc. It makes it a lot easier to help if people can see what is going on.

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,24088.0.html
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: thumbnail doesn't appear after uploading image on file info page
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2008, 06:40:19 am »

hozyali, you have been told so many times over what you need to do when asking for support that it hurts. Read the docs (sections "asking for support on upload issues" and "upload troubleshooting") and do exactly as suggested there. If you continue to misbehave on this board, you'll get banned. I mean it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.