Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Template Error  (Read 4767 times)

larryforester

• Coppermine newbie
Template Error
« on: July 06, 2008, 11:33:57 pm »

I have had this site for a long time. It was working fine until this week when I get this error when accessing it. Can anyone tell me what has goes wrong???

Template error
Failed to find block 'file_line'(#(<!-- BEGIN file_line -->)(.*?)(<!-- END file_line -->)#s) in : <tr>
                <td class="tableb" align="center">
                        <font size="3"><b>{MESSAGE}</b></font>

<br /><br />
                </td>
        </tr>

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt

timc13

Re: Template Error
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 05:13:56 am »

Why can't you just help with the answer instead of giving a link to a bunch of other links????

I have the same problem and searched and found all those bloody links and none were the same exact worded error.  And after reading a few posts, this is a very unfriendly place..I am on the verge of moving on to gallery.

But I installed a fresh install of this coppermine via control panel at my webhost, and went to uload files and uploaded one and it said uploaded fine, then to add to album, click continue and i did and it took a while and I got the same exact error and wording as this guy did..

And if I have to modify themes that came from the original install program then this prog is worthless..you should not put out a prog that people have to edit and modify immediately after installing.

WinterWulf

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:45:34 am »

This is the wrong category for this question, unless you ment to add that you recently installed Stramm's Modpack and had problems afterwards. In that case, you will find a few threads that ofter templates that have been modded to work with this modpack http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/board,86.0.html and even a thread on how to mod your own custom templates! (http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,34905.0.html Please make a new thread in the appropriate category.

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 09:08:17 am »

Why can't you just help with the answer instead of giving a link to a bunch of other links????

I have the same problem and searched and found all those bloody links and none were the same exact worded error.  And after reading a few posts, this is a very unfriendly place..I am on the verge of moving on to gallery.

But I installed a fresh install of this coppermine via control panel at my webhost, and went to uload files and uploaded one and it said uploaded fine, then to add to album, click continue and i did and it took a while and I got the same exact error and wording as this guy did..

And if I have to modify themes that came from the original install program then this prog is worthless..you should not put out a prog that people have to edit and modify immediately after installing.

No, it's very impolite from you to ask questions that have been asked before instead of using the search functionality. I already showed what you should have done before (board rules). But you prefer to be lazy and to moan around.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.