Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: E-mail with subject (and body)  (Read 7013 times)

hugo-wien

• Coppermine newbie
E-mail with subject (and body)
« on: July 06, 2008, 01:44:34 pm »

In the Description below a pic it is possible to post an Url or an E-mail by bbcode:
user@domain.com => user@domain.com
it works perfectly, but I want to put into also SUBJECT and BODY.
At HTML it works like this :
<a href="mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Coppermine&body=Gallery>user@domain.com</a>

It does not work with bbcode.
How can I do this ? Please HELP. - Hugo (Austria)

hugo-wien

• Coppermine newbie
E-mail with subject (and body) > Correction >
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 03:26:29 pm »

In the Description below a pic it is possible to post an Url or an E-mail by bbcode:
user@domain.com => user@domain.com
it works perfectly, but I want to put into also SUBJECT and BODY.
At HTML it works like this :
<a href="mailto:user@domain.com?subject=Coppermine&body=Gallery>user@domain.com</a>

It does not work with bbcode.
How can I do this ? Please HELP. - Hugo (Austria)

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: E-mail with subject (and body)
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 04:15:59 pm »

No need to post your question twice just to bump it. This is a non-profit support board. Do not excpect a hotline.

hugo-wien

• Coppermine newbie
Re: E-mail with subject (and body)
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 05:31:05 pm »

Sorry - in my posting I tried to show the squared bracket before '<email>user@domain.com</email> => user@domain.com'. But the brackets are deleted automatcally (when I tried to copy them here). I didn't see that before, - so I tried to show the brackets, - but it does not work . So I don't want to "BUMP" something or anything, I just tried to show my problem correctly > you see, I wrote : Correction, - but I failed twice.
Anyway, I tried to find a solution the whole afternoon, but I didn't. I think I have to expand bbcode, - but I don't know how. Anyway, perhaps somebody can help me, - I'm sure, there is a solution, but I'm to stupid to find it out on my own. Please delete this and my second(Correction)-posting, it's just an explanation, what happened. Hugo . . .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.