Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Adding Links to MiniCMS  (Read 4359 times)

erika_conn

• Coppermine regular visitor
[Solved]: Adding Links to MiniCMS
« on: July 03, 2008, 12:50:18 pm »

http://ceconn.com/photo_gallery

This is probably real easy but I'm having a moment.  I have several blogs plus my main site.  I'd like to add links in minicms to my other sites.  How would one do that?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 04:10:51 pm by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Adding Links to MiniCMS
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 02:26:50 pm »

Not sure what you're asking for. Is your question "how do I add links when using MiniCMS?". Answer: use the corresponding icon in the MiniCMS editor  (see attachment). Respect board rules in the future, and don't ask trivial questions that show you haven't spent enough time trying to figure out your issues on your own. Yes, a forum is meant to answer questions, but not trivial ones like yours.
Apart from that: the MiniCMS plugin goes unsupported on this forum - go to cpg-contrib.org for MiniCMS support.

erika_conn

Re: Adding Links to MiniCMS
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 03:24:15 pm »

Not sure what you're asking for. Is your question "how do I add links when using MiniCMS?". Answer: use the corresponding icon in the MiniCMS editor  (see attachment). Respect board rules in the future, and don't ask trivial questions that show you haven't spent enough time trying to figure out your issues on your own. Yes, a forum is meant to answer questions, but not trivial ones like yours.
Apart from that: the MiniCMS plugin goes unsupported on this forum - go to cpg-contrib.org for MiniCMS support.

Sorry to have upset you.  That icon is missing in my editor.  I'll try to reinstall.

erika_conn

Missing icons in FckEditor
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 04:19:50 pm »

http://ceconn.com/photo_gallery

Is it just me or have other folks had this problem too?  I want to add links from minicms to my other websites but my fckeditor has no weblink icon for me to accomplish this.  I even reinstalled fckeditor.  Still no weblink icon.

Is there another way to accomplish this?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: [Solved]: Adding Links to MiniCMS
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2008, 05:23:15 pm »

Merged your new thread with the existing thread an locking it. Neither the editor in question nor the miniCMS plugin go supported here. I already told you where to get support for the miniCMS plugin. Warning: respect board rules and common sense in the future!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 21 queries.