Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: keyword album feature not working  (Read 2700 times)

KeithG

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: keyword album feature not working
« on: July 01, 2008, 11:41:09 pm »

<newbieAlert>
  I have a new installation of cpg1.4.18 at http://www.normanteeling.com/cm/ and have uploaded a hundred fine-art photos, some with keyword/s, arranged in a half dozen albums with no categories. Visitors to the site will see a forlorn album at the bottom of the list titled "Invest In Art".

"Invest In Art" has the Album Keyword "available" only. There are some photos in other albums that have as one of their Keywords "available". Visitors clicking on the Search keyword "available" get good results.

Why is it that the Album "Invest In Art" is empty?
</newbieAlert>

Thanks in advance for your time and patience. BTW, if the answer is RTFM, please provide the page. I've been there also.

Cheers.

- keith
« Last Edit: July 02, 2008, 07:51:05 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: keyword album feature not working
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 11:51:13 pm »

It's not empty. It has 5 files in it. It can't show an album thumbnail because it contains no real pics and you don't have the linked pic count enabled in config so it says 0 (real) pics on the album list.

KeithG

• Coppermine newbie
Re: keyword album feature not working
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 12:42:13 am »

I'm embarassed to admit that the words Album is empty on the Update Album page together with the 0 files caption and the lack any Album thumbnail actually kept me from opening the album and seeing what you said I would see.  :-[

I have changed my config so the album no longer says it is bereft.

The lack of an Album thumbnail is disappointing. That alone will stop my plan of one big 'real' album and a bunch of meta albums. If I can change the default thumbnail, I can make it work for "Invest In Art"...I'll have to look into that.

Thank you very much for a prompt pointed reply and for all you do to support cpg.

Cheers.

- keith
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.