Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Problem with batch upload  (Read 3996 times)

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Problem with batch upload
« on: June 29, 2008, 12:37:31 pm »

Hi,

I have a problem with batch upload.  If I select more than a few pictures (2 in the album I'm currently working on), I simply come back to the page allowing me choosing the pictures folder.  From what I read from other subjects, it might be a question of limits set somewhere.  I found a 'phpinfo.php' file in the root of the Coppermine directory on the web site, but there is no 'suhosin' in there.  I probably look in the wrong place.  Could you please help me ?  Thanks in advance.

Enshu
« Last Edit: July 12, 2008, 02:32:07 pm by Nibbler »

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Problem with batch upload
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 09:13:19 pm »

I see you didn't answer my request.  Maybe you think I didn't try to debug first, but I did.  The problem is that http download works fine !  So I have no error message to show you.  As I said, the problem is that ftp upload worked fine.  It is when I try to include the pictures in the album (button 'FTP ==>') that I have problems.  Including them one by one is OK, but as soon as I select more than 2 at a time, it simply comes back to the directory selection page !  And debugging doesn't give any error message at all.  Please help me, I'm lost.

Enshu

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 09:18:34 pm »

Last information for you : link to my site with user [details removed]
« Last Edit: June 30, 2008, 09:30:26 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:46 pm »

Your suhosin.post.max_vars and suhosin.request.max_vars are set to 200 which limits the number of files you can have in folders when batch adding. Talk to your host or review previous threads.

Also, don't post admin details on a public forum and update your gallery.

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 01:01:12 pm »

Thanks for the info.  Actually, my provider told me I could create my own files, so here are their contents, stored on the public_html directory of my site :

php.ini
------
max_input_time=300
upload_max_filesize=16M
post_max_size=32M
memory_limit=50M
file_uploads=On
allow_fopen_url=On
max_execution_time=120

phpinfo.php
-----------
suhosin.post.max_vars 1000
suhosin.request.max_vars 1000

Unluckily, I don't see any improvement.  As I know near nothing in php and very little in site management in general, I'm sure I made an obvious mistake, but which one ?  Thanks for your help.

Nibbler

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 01:56:07 pm »

The suhosin settings should be in php.ini along with the rest of the settings and in the same format. Your custom php.ini is not being taken into account. Check with your host that you did it right.

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 06:58:28 pm »

OK, I'll change and check.  Thanks !

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 09:11:45 pm »

Hi,

I checked and they told me "Custom php.ini should be located in every directory with php scripts".  So I put the php.ini in Coppermine/bridge and Coppermine/include, but it didn't change anything.  I tried with a whole album, then with only 10 pictures and it is always the same : I simply come back to the directory choice page.

Nibbler

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 09:58:32 pm »

It's still not being taken into account. Only your host can help you with this I'm afraid.

Enshu Atsukau

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2008, 02:16:21 pm »

Well, you're right and wrong at the same time.  Apparently, what they told me was right : I needed this php.ini file everywhere there was php files.  Given that, I should have put this php.ini file also in Coppermine root directory.  I tried it and guess what ?  It works at last !!

Anyway, I really thank you, because with the help of both you and my host I finally managed it.  So I hope you don't mind for my first sentence, because it's only a kind of little teasing.  I'm really grateful !
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.