Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using Highslide for full size image popup?  (Read 5138 times)

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
Using Highslide for full size image popup?
« on: June 21, 2008, 06:00:33 am »

Hi,
I have been reading the forums for the past couple hours, and although I have seen lots of posts on how to implement the lightbox plugin for the full size image popup, I haven't seen anything about doing the same thing with the Highslide script? The only thing I found about using highslide is the "skip intermediate image and go directly to full size with highslide popup" implementation, which works great btw, but I would rather not skip the intermediate page and use the highslide popup from there.

Sorry if this has already been asked, i couldn't find anything about it so i though i would ask for help  :D

Stephane

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
Re: Using Highslide for full size image popup?
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2008, 01:11:03 pm »

There currently is no plugin that can do that. I'm working on a plugin that will be able to do it (it's on my feature list), but I can't tell you when:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53290.0.html

regards
Timo

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
Re: Using Highslide for full size image popup?
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2008, 06:31:10 pm »

There currently is no plugin that can do that. I'm working on a plugin that will be able to do it (it's on my feature list), but I can't tell you when:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,53290.0.html

regards
Timo

Hi Timos,
thx for your help, and great job btw! I'm using a few of your plugins, so THANK YOU!

Stephane
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.