Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)  (Read 455937 times)

purplefreak3

• Coppermine novice
Re: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)
« Reply #360 on: April 05, 2009, 05:23:10 pm »

well I have it already set to show full size which most do enlarge to the full size so the max button don't appear, so there maybe a way I could get the max button to show even in the full view for the larger images?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #361 on: April 05, 2009, 05:27:39 pm »

Sorry, no. Max button only appears if the intermediate file is being enlarged.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #362 on: April 05, 2009, 05:51:17 pm »

Version 2.15 final is out.  ;)
Download in the first posting of this thread.

purplefreak3

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #363 on: April 07, 2009, 10:17:50 pm »

Just a quick question I was wondering when a user view the Comment snippet if be able to say that they need to register to be able to post a comment. Thanks.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #364 on: April 07, 2009, 10:26:56 pm »

Edit the php file of your language to your needs. You can find it in the lang directory; all you need is a text editor, for example notepad.exe.

Heroe

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • abroadbg.com
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2009, 03:59:34 pm »

One problem, i dont know if its from my browser Sea Monkey (Linux) ore maybe is a bug, the new version don't want to open Last additions* if i try to open last addition Enlarge it stop working ;(

abroadbg.com
user: test
pass: 123654

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2009, 08:46:05 pm »

I just visited your gallery, latest additions works fine for me with EnlargeIt!

Heroe

• Coppermine frequent poster
    • abroadbg.com
« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2009, 09:03:09 pm »

Yes they work now,but early today i try to check the latest addition and my enlargeit and slider block !
If i get again the error i will post the error log :) I forget to copy it .

Drahus

• Coppermine newbie
    • Photography
« Reply #368 on: April 13, 2009, 02:20:25 pm »

Hello,
I`ve got problem, that I can`t sort out by myself. ???

The full-size pop-up window doesn`t fit to image size. It seems like it has exact sizes, that are given by EnlargeIt!

Changes in theme.php (etc. margin, padding...) in
Code: [Select]
function theme_display_fullsize_pic() don`t take any effect. Changes in script.js only make window bigger. 

I couldn`t found any solution to this mini problem in the cpg forum. The main reason of writing to this thread is the connection between the EnlargeIt and this problem. After uninstalling this plugin, the window auto changes it`s sizes depending on image sizes.

The situation now- now.jpg
The situation without enlargeIt- without.jpg

My site: http://www.dc-foto.com/gallery/
Please, give me some advice how to correct it.

Thank you very much for your help,

Drahus
Photographer

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #369 on: April 13, 2009, 06:30:49 pm »

Unable to replicate the issue. Works as expected for me. Possibly unrelated issue: you have a double closing body tag, so there's something fishy on your page... Maybe that is confusing some browsers. Try validating your site.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2009, 08:11:32 pm »

The full-size pop-up window doesn`t fit to image size. It seems like it has exact sizes, that are given by EnlargeIt!

Please, give me some advice how to correct it.

Thank you very much for your help,

Drahus

That's correct; EnlargeIt! doesn't now the exact size of the fullsize pic and therefore opens the pop up with a default size that should be fine for most visitors/pics.

regards
Timo

creativename

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #371 on: April 26, 2009, 07:43:50 pm »

Hi, real nice plugin :) Had to disable mouse scroll wheel navigation because on boxes with vertical scroll bars, the mouse navigation would switch pictures instead of scrolling.

Is there any way to increase the size of the nav buttons at the top of an image (info, comment, etc.)?

Also, is there any way to navigate to the default picture info page (with vote rating, comments etc. all on the same page) if EnlargeIt is enabled?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #372 on: April 27, 2009, 10:45:10 pm »

Is there any way to increase the size of the nav buttons at the top of an image (info, comment, etc.)?

Yes, simply resize the button graphics and replace them (clear your browser cache afterwards). See attached examples. Buttons have to be square and all buttons have to have the same size. Then edit codebase.php and correct the offset value in every line that contains the word enl_buttonoff - at the moment, these are multiples of 16; if you use the attached buttons, you must make multiples of 24 out of it.

Also, is there any way to navigate to the default picture info page (with vote rating, comments etc. all on the same page) if EnlargeIt is enabled?

Turn of all buttons except the info button and select the right option for it on the config page.

kbubandt

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #373 on: May 05, 2009, 11:54:54 am »

Hello Timos-Welt,

I have several feature requests for your plugin and was hoping I could schedule a time to speak with you to go over pricing and availability. As I understand it you are actively working on the code as a side project and have been releasing revisions to coppermine users at no cost. I was hoping you could integrate these features and am willing to compensate you for your time. I read through the previous postings and noticed several of these features have already been requested.

Request Summary:

1. New AJAX navigation buttons to allow downloading of fullsize image.

2. New AJAX navigation button to allow ecard function (noticed this in your latest beta release)

3. Display associated comments below the picture in a scoll box or show one comment with a "see all comments" button that goes to the existing comment snippet.

4. Slideshow feature that supports play, pause, and stop with a slidebar where users can control the speed.

5. A method for forwarding to the next page in a multipaged album once the last picture has been reached

6. A method for going back to previous page once the first picture on a secondary page has been reached (request 3 reversed)

7. Addition of smileys in the existing comment ajax snippet .

8. Option to allow adding content that displays in the AJAX GUI above or below the photos.

9. Would like the ability to enable and disable these features via the config page. For request 8 i'd like it to support modifying the color of the text along with bold, italic, and underline. For the slideshow i'd like it to refrain from closing and opening the images but instead keep the gui open and flip through the pictures.

Thank you in advance,

-Steve

Hi Timo,

VERY NICE plug-in and I just love it.

However.... I would really appreciate if especially point 4 and 5 would be integrated in a future version.
Number 5 is very interesting because it would really help forwarding beyond the current page.

Maybe I’m wrong but isn't the problem doing this, the same as doing a slideshow? The slideshow must also know the next pages files or does it not work like this?

Anyway it's a great plug-in and as you properly know people always wants’ more  ;D

Link to the gallery I’m working on if it has any interest galleri.ansif.dk

Sam2k

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #374 on: May 07, 2009, 05:15:47 pm »

I'm rather inept at coding, but I would like to try and integrate this plugin (which is Awesome!) with Stramm's Photo Shop plugin.  What file in EnlargeIt do I need to edit to include php in the enlarge it box either above or below the picture?

Thanks!

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #375 on: May 13, 2009, 11:15:54 am »

This is not possible, because EnlargeIt! is not designed to do it. I recommend to implement an additional AJAX snippet (start by modifying an existing one like eCard or comment snippet).

edoitaly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #376 on: May 13, 2009, 03:31:42 pm »

Hi,
I have a problem when viewing flv files: when I click on a video file the "loading" animation appears and nothing happens for some time.
I guess because it loads the whole file before it shows up the "screen" with the option to play.
This is fine for little videos but it tages too long for bigger files.
How can I change so that the video can be started before it loads completely?
TNX for any help!!

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #377 on: May 13, 2009, 05:44:19 pm »

Link to your gallery? Which browser and browser version?

edoitaly

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #378 on: May 13, 2009, 05:49:35 pm »

Link to your gallery? Which browser and browser version?

Yeah, sorry for the missing link foto.edoitaly.com
I've seen that with firefox and IE8 it works correctly and only chrome has the problem.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #379 on: May 14, 2009, 12:43:06 pm »

Works fine in Chrome for me. Actual link is http://foto.edoitaly.com/ (a link is something that can be clicked, "foto.edoitaly.com" is not a link, but the subdomain name only...)
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.